Have you used ClinicalKey?
ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine from Elsevier featuring books, medical journals, images, videos, First Consult content and much more. ClinicalKey is updated daily, so you can be sure you always have the most current information.
With ClinicalKey’s Clinical Overviews, you can provide quick answers based on the latest information across a broad range of specialties. That means you can save time while ensuring you have accurate answers.
With Elsevier reference books, you can build foundational knowledge on any clinical topic and develop a deeper understanding of the clinical subjects most relevant to your practice. That means you’ll be able to make better, more informed decisions at the point of care.
Access to articles
With ClinicalKey, you can keep up with evolving best practices, the latest research, and trending topics. That means you’ll drive better patient outcomes through diagnoses that are well- informed and treatment plans that are based on the latest evidence. With full-text journals, you can evolve your medical practice in real time—augmenting foundational knowledge with the most current research and findings.
Search through thousands of resources:
- full text journals and books
- procedural videos
- drug monographs
- systemic reviews, meta-analysis, clinical trials and more.
You can also:
- get quick answers (point of care)
- print patient education handouts
- share article and chapter links with your colleagues
- create presentations with a click
- embed copyright free images in PowerPoint
- save content to review later
- build CME credits
An interactive education platform built to help medical students review study progress and pass their exams.
- Access over a thousand textbooks
- Watch procedural videos
- Build your own virtual bookshelf
- Make notes directly on textbooks
- Follow and share notes with your peers
- Build your own deck of flashcards for revision
BMA members can enjoy free access to ClinicalKey and ClinicalKey Student. Click here to get started.