LGBTQ+ History Month: New E-Book collection
We have collected a selection of LGBTQ+ related e-books currently available in our collection for LGBTQ+ history month 2023.
Members can find e-book collections under the Browse Curated E-Collections tab on the BMA Library catalogue, or click here to view the LGBTQ+ collection.
The collection features a selection of Medical books, including clinician’s guides and counselling skills. Some top picks:
- Caring for LGBTQ2S People: A Clinical Guide
- Clinician’s Guide to LGBTQIA+ Care
- Health and Wellbeing in Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
We also provide access to a selection of other Non-Fiction titles, including LGBTQ+ history and sociological studies:
You may also be interested in these recent articles regarding LGBTQ+ health:
- Changing language, changes lives: Learning the lexicon of LGBTQ+ health equity.
- Care of Transgender Patients: A General Practice Quality Improvement Approach.
- Ageing in obscurity: a critical literature review regarding older intersex people.
- Prostate cancer in transgender women: what does a urologist need to know?
- “Truly Listen to Us”: Recommendations for Health Professionals to Bolster Wellbeing of Nonbinary Individuals.
- Palliative and end-of-life care needs, experiences, and preferences of LGBTQ+ individuals with serious illness.
- Integrating LGBTQ+ health into medical education.
- Educating for Quality Transgender Health Care: A Survey Study of Medical Students.
- Sexual minority service user perspectives on mental health treatment barriers to care and service improvements.
- Caring for transgender and gender-diverse patients in phototherapy settings: better practices.
If you have any suggestions or feedback regarding the content of the collection please email: email@example.com