Top E-Book Titles for Medical Students
We have a large selection of e-books that are of particular relevance to medical students. Here are our current most popular student e-books:
- Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine (Twenty-fourth Edition)
- Essential Surgery: Problems, Diagnosis and Management (Sixth Edition)
- Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics (Sixth Edition)
- Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine (Tenth Edition)
- Oxford Assess and Progress: Situational Judgement Test (Third Edition)
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine (Tenth Edition)
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties (Eleventh Edition)
- Pass the PSA (Second Edition)
- Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology (Ninth Edition)
- The Top 100 Drugs (Second Edition)
All of our e-books are accessible via our online catalogue.
In addition, we provide access to ClinicalKey Student which contains hundreds of medical student e-books published by Elsevier. It also provides access to large collections of images and videos.
(Full details of how to access ClinicalKey Student.)
If you have any queries about any of our e-books, or ClinicalKey Student, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com