How to access an e-book, e-journal or an article from the BMA library
UPDATED 17/11/2022: all of the access links and content in this blog post checked and updated accordingly.
Get access to e-books and e-journals by using the Library’s Online Catalogue. Sign in and then search or browse for the title you are looking for.
To search for the following:
- ebooks: enter a title, keyword, subject or ISBN
- ejournals: enter the name of the journal or ISSN
- articles: enter the title of the article
Available resources are displayed in the search results with an Available Online link that you can click to read online or download for later.
- You can also sort your results by relevance, subject, resource type etc.
From the list of items, you can:
- Click links for Full text availability (if shown) to gain access.
Interlibrary loan service (Journal article requests)
If an item is not held in our collection, you can request an Inter Library Loan via this link: order an article form. We will try to obtain the article from the British Library, and then send it to you by standard email as a TIF file. For any further enquiries, please email email@example.com