Good luck in your exams
We know that this time of year can be a period of very long hours, little sleep, bursts of anxiety and stress fits but we know that you will do well. Just follow a few tips to sail through this stage and be able to relax and enjoy the weather very soon:
- Give yourself enough time to study
- Organise yourself and your study place
- Use flowcharts, diagrams and mind maps
- Revise old exams and practice
- Organise study groups and explain your answers to mock exams
- Take regular breaks, go out and exercise a little
- Feed your brain with healthy and nutritious food
- Take plenty of water
- Plan your exam day and don’t forget to breath, keep calm and carefully read your questions so that you can organise and structure your answers.
If you would like to know more about how to make the best of your revising and study skills, have a look at our catalogue. You will be amazed at how many books we have on the subject of revision, memory skills and exam techniques. Good luck and let us know how you get on.