New titles recently added to our E-Books Collection
We have recently added the following new titles to our E-Books Collection:
- Churchill’s Pocketbook of Diabetes (2nd Ed.)
- Churchill’s Pocketbook of General Practice (3rd Ed.)
- Clinical Orthopaedic Examination (6th Ed.) by McRae
- The ECG in Practice (5th Ed.) by Hampton
- The ECG Workbook (2nd Ed.) by Rowlands et al
- Essential Anaesthesia (2nd Ed.) by Euliano
- Getting Better at Private Practice by Stout
- Introduction to Public Health by Fleming et al
- Lecture Notes : Emergency Medicine (4th Ed.)
- The New Managerialism and Public Service Professions by Kirkpatrick et al
- Value-Based Commissioning of Health and Social Care by Heginbotham
As with all of the other titles in our E-Books Collection, each of these can either be read online via your web browser or downloaded as a PDF file to be read offline for up to
7 days 3 days 24 hours (1 day).
After clicking on any of the above title links you will be presented with a log in screen. Just enter your Dawsonera username and password into the boxes labelled Direct Login. If you do not yet have a Dawsonera login please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), quoting your BMA Membership number, to request one.