38 Titles Added to our List of E-Books for Medical Students
We are pleased to announce that we have added 38 new key titles to our List of E-Books for Medical Students. These include:
- 500 Single Best Answers in Medicine
- Crash Course : Self-Assessment in Medicine and Surgery
- The Flesh and Bones of Medical Cell Biology
- How to Succeed at Medical School : an Essential Guide to Learning
- Muir’s Textbook of Pathology (14th Ed.)
- Royal Society of Medicine Career Handbook : FY1 – ST2.
- Self-Assessment by Ten Teachers : EMQs, MCQs, SAQs and OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
All of these e-books are hosted on the Dawsonera website. To successfully access them you will need a Dawsonera username and password. If you do not yet have a Dawsonera login please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), quoting your BMA Membership Number, to request one.